Clip art, in the graphic arts, refers to pre-made images used to illustrate any medium. Today, clip art is used extensively in both personal and commercial projects, ranging from home-printed greeting cards to commercial candles. Clip art comes in many forms, both electronic and printed. However, most clip art today is created, distributed, and used in an electronic form. Since its inception, clip art has evolved to include a wide variety of content, file formats, illustration styles, and licensing restrictions. Clip art is generally composed exclusively of illustrations (created by hand or by computer software), and does not include stock photography.
The following theater clip art is the freeware property of the Kathy Grimm. If you download her graphic resources we presume that you have taken the time and care to read these terms and agree to them. The worksheets are for private, non-profit or classroom use only. They are not to be redistributed by any other means of collection both on the internet or off. Visitors here may only use the clip art for:
- classroom assignments
- k-12 newsletters and e-mail
- k-12 Public or Parochial schools Shakespeare Production Publications and Advertising
- Shakespeare festival educators may use the clip art for student playbills and advertising
- College students and professionals may also use the clip art for playbills only
- Read further about copyrights and plagiarism.
- Learn about the law and Derivative Works?
- Hotlinking is bandwidth theft! It is illegal to hotlink to a copyrighted image unless you have either paid for it or have special permission to do so.
- William Shakespeare at etc
- Public Domain Historical Clip Art of Places Associated with Shakespeare
- Illustration of Shakespeare's Bust by Mark A. Hicks
- Animated Gifs of William Shakespeare
- 70 images of Shakespeare
- Simple color graphic of Shakespeare at ClipartHeaven
- Old illustrations of Shakespeare's Plays
- The Cobbe Portrait of Shakespeare in color
- from 'Love's Labour's Lost'
- Iago from 'Othello'
- Old Portraits of William Shakespeare